Income protection is an important topic to talk about – and most people have a need for individual disability insurance (IDI). So, how can you find clients to talk to – and expand your business? Prospects are all around you!
4 tips to find income-protection clients
- Talk to existing clients – You’ve already built trust and know their needs, so contact high-income earners, like attorneys, CPAs, veterinarians and engineers.
- Use LinkedIn to your advantage – Search for connections by employer and industry, then ask your connections to introduce you to those you have mutual interests with.
- Be visible in your community – Host a booth, organize an event or volunteer and network with local leaders.
- Attend organized events – Seek out civic and professional groups and associations that cater to specific demographics and occupations, like business owners or architects.
- Identify key markets and learn how to engage with them.
We’re here to help…Contact us to discuss IDI prospects and sales opportunities!